Redlynch State College accepts payments made by BPOINT, Cash, Cheque or EFTPOS. Please note that payments over the phone with credit/debit cards are NO LONGER available and American Express is NOT accepted.
Internet payments using BPOINT or telephone payments using BPOINT Integrated Voice Response (IVR) are the preferred methods of payment for the Department due to the efficiencies created through automated receipting. BPOINT internet and IVR (Integrated Voice Response) are simple and secure methods of collecting payment from customers and use is strongly encouraged.
Paying in person – Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS (Credit/Debit card)
- For your convenience our payment window is situated on the Senior Campus and is open daily from 8.15am to 11.45am for payment of Student Resource Scheme (SRS) fees, elective charges, laptop charges, excursions and camps.
Paying by mail – Cheque
- Cheque payable to Redlynch State College
- Post to Redlynch State College, PO Box 326, Redlynch QLD 4870
Paying by phone – BPOINT IVR (Interactive Voice Response) - payment by credit/debit card
- Telephone 1300 631 073 (24 hour service)
- Enter your Customer Reference Number, Invoice Number, Amount and card details.
Paying by BPOINT – Direct payment via the web by credit/debit card
- BPOINT can be accessed via the web by clicking the link on the bottom of the tax invoice or using the following link: http://www.bpoint.com.au
- You will need to use your student’s Customer Reference Number CRN (11 digits) which can be found on the bottom left hand side of your tax invoice
- To ensure that you payment is correctly allocated enter the Invoice Number that you are paying from the tax invoice. This can be found on the upper right hand side of your tax invoice.
Paying by Internet Banking – Direct payment via internet banking
- BSB number: 064-804
- Account Number: 00091188
- Bank Account Name: Redlynch State College General Account
- Important information – please record Invoice Number and Student’s Name in the reference section when processing payment through internet banking. If no invoice number has been recorded, College policy is to record against your oldest outstanding invoice first.
Payment plans - BPOINT Electronic Direct Debit Registration (eDDR) or Centrepay Deductions
- BPOINT Electronic Direct Debit Registration (eDDR) Process is a payment solution that enables customers to set up payment plan on invoices to pay them off through the school year, eg SRS Fees, Elective charges.
- School sends customer and email with the BPOINT eDDR link.
- Customer clicks on the BPOINT eDDR link and the registration page opens up with all relevant information pre-filled.
- Customer registers their payment methods (credit/debit card or bank account) and receives a confirmation email detailing the agreement.
- Customer receives a reminder email the day before their payment is due to be charged.
- Centrepay Deduction is a free and voluntary service offered by the Commonwealth Government to Centrelink payment recipients.
- Eligible parents can use Centrepay to pay bills and expenses, like education fees, as regular deductions from their Centrelink payment.
- Customers should be encouraged to manage deductions using their Centrelink online account, Express Plus Centrelink mobile app or they can contact the Department of Human Services in person or by phone.
Communication with Finance Team
For further information regarding setting up a payment plan or communication with the finance team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the College on (07) 4039 9222.
There will be times when the payment window is open and the finance team are unavailable, however please leave your name, telephone number and brief message and they will return your call as soon as possible.
- Cheryl Kelly – Administration Officer
- Kairi Metsoja – Administration Officer
- Max Wienert – Business Manager, Finance