We also have P & C's Qld Representatives, a Grants Sub-Committee, Fundraising and SAFEst Committee.
Did you know:
- The Redlynch State College P & C operate the following business units to benefit our school community:
- Tuckshop Primary Campus
- Canteen Secondary Campus
- Uniform & Stationery Shop
- OHSC - Before School and After School Care, as well as Vacation Care Programs
- We organise and run Book Club throughout the year
- We organise and manage the Family Festival every two years, the Monster Raffle annually, as well as Mother's and Father's Day Stall and a variety of other fundraising ventures each year
- We also provide yearly support for Sports Day Carnivals and Sports Awards night, the Year 12 Formal, the Science Fair, Mother's and Father's Day breakfast, Grandparent's Day, Teacher's Day, and a variety of other special occasions throughout the year
- We hold regular meetings throughout the year for parents and citizens of the community
This is why we need your help!
There are many ways you can help the P & C and your school. Make yourself a Member, come along to meetings, help discuss and debate important issues, join in with fundraising activities.
The Tuckshop and Canteen are always looking for volunteers, teachers always welcome help with reading and classroom activities. The Library needs assistance covering books and however you want to be involved, you will always be made welcome.
Primary Campus Tuckshop
Tuckshop orders (Primary Campus only) can be placed online via www.flexischools.com.au or via paper bag system.
Online orders must be placed before 8.30am.
We always need volunteers and love to see new faces!
If you would like further information or want to help, please phone the P & C office at any time on: (07) 4039 9237 or send an email to email@example.com or you can find us on Facebook (Redlynch State College Parents and Citizens Association)
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Contact Details
Phone: (07) 4039 9207
Mobile: 0403 040 605